- THE WORK
- OUR PEOPLE
- PHFI LIVE
- WORK WITH US
- CONTACT US
The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is working towards building a healthier India. It is helping to address the limited institutional and systems capacity in India by strengthening education and training, advancing research and technology and facilitating policy and practice in the area of Public Health. PHFI is headquartered in New Delhi with national presence through its constituent units of regional Indian Institutes of Public Health (IIPHs) and Centers of Applied Research in core public health themes. The Foundation, established in 2006 as a public private initiative, is governed by an independent board comprising of senior government officials, eminent Indian and International academic and leaders, civil society representatives and corporate leaders. For more information, please visit the website www.phfi.org.
Public Health Foundation of India’s (PHFI) through the “NACO-PHFI-TSU” project is setting up Technical Support Units – (TSUs) in five states of India namely Gujarat, Jharkhand, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand. The TSUs will provide technical assistance to the State AIDS Control Societies. The project has been awarded to PHFI by the National AIDS Control Organization (NACO).
- Co-ordination between CST division of NACO, SACS and TSU.
- Technical support to CST division at SACS on identification of gaps and strategy for improvement with regard to the following areas:
- Programmatic indicators
- Supply Chain Management of ARV drugs
- Quality of HIV treatment
- Care and Support
- Implementation aspects of programme
- Capacity building of CST Staff at State / Facility level
- Coordinate with JD-CST to ensure proper supervision, monitoring and mentoring in the State.
- Analyze Reports submitted by States/ Facilities and provide feedback to improve.
- Follow up on actions taken on feedback.
- Facilitate the planning and execution of experience sharing across States/ Facilities.
- Development of a Road Map for transferring technical Knowledge to SACS for CST activities.
- Undertake field visits, especially to poorly performing Districts / Facilities.
- Participate and mentor SACS / DAPCU / Facilities during review meetings.
- Assist SACS in monitoring the quality of Training/Capacity Building being imparted in institutions of excellence identified by SACS / NACO for training of facility level staff.
- Attend periodic review meeting at SACS / NACO.
- Any other work as assigned by the supervisor/PD – SACS.
- MBBS is mandatory.
- Master’s degree in Public Health, preferably with post-graduation MD / MPH.
- Basic knowledge of computers and Strong analytical skills.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in the field of health programmes especially HIV/ AIDS at National Level
Annual Salary (CTC) will commensurate with available skills and fitment of the incumbent as per the selection process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Applications, along with detailed CV, may be sent to: email@example.com. Please mention the exact Position Code (PHFI-TECS-113) in the subject line.
Please also send the following information along with your application:
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice Period
- Current location
- Preferred Location
- How did you hear about this opportunity?
Last Date of Receipt of Applications: 24 February 2020
- Candidates should have an excellent academic record, good communication skills, a commitment to high quality graduate / post-graduate education.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview.
- Persons employed in Government/Semi-Government Organization or Educational Institutions in India must apply through proper channel.
- PHFI reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all available positions.
- The requirements of minimum qualification and/or experience may be relaxed in the case of candidates with outstanding credentials.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding any delays, conduct & result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
“PHFI reserves the sole right to alter/modify/cancel the entire selection process or the position or the vacancy or to disqualify any candidature at any stage of the selection process”.
Women are encouraged to apply!