- THE WORK
- OUR PEOPLE
- PHFI LIVE
- WORK WITH US
Governance Structure of PHFI
PHFI is an autonomously governed public private initiative registered as a Society under the Societies Registration Act 1860. Under the governance structure adopted by the Society, the Foundation is governed by a fully empowered, independent, General Body that has representatives from multiple constituencies – government, Indian and international academia and scientific community, civil society and private sector.
The management of the affairs of the Society is entrusted to the “Executive Committee”, the governing body of PHFI that is selected by the Members of the Society in accordance with the Rules and Regulations. The Chairperson of the General Body also chairs the Executive Committee. The President of the Society is a non-voting, ex-officio member of the Executive Committee and holds the position of the Member Secretary.
As per the Executive Committee Meeting held on October 26, 2022
- Mr. S. RamadoraiFormer CEO and MD,
Tata Consultancy Services
- Shri. Lav AgarwalAdditional Secretary, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India
- Prof. K. Srinath ReddyFounder (Past) President and Honorary Distinguished Professor of Public Health
- Dr. Rati GodrejPhysician and Industrialist
- Dr. Muzaffar AhmadFormer Member, National Disaster Management Authority and Former DG Health, Government of J&K, India
- Ms Vandana ShroffPartner, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas
- Prof. Sachin ChaturvediDirector General, Research and Information System for Developing Countries (RIS)
- Lt. Gen. (Dr.) M. D. VenkateshVice Chancellor, MAHE
- Mr. Ranganathan NatarajanCo-Founder, Foundation Partners
- Mr. Atul. K NisharFounder and Chairman Emeritus, Hexaware Technologies Limited.
- Prof. K. P KrishnanFormer Secretary, Government of India
- Dr Girija VaidyanathanFormer Chief Secretary, Government of Tamil Nadu
- Lt. General Madhuri Kanitkar (Retd)Vice- Chancellor, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Mr. Srinivasa Raju ChintalapatiChairman, iLabs Group
- Prof Sanjay ZodpeyPresident, PHFI
The Joint Secretary of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India is an ex-officio member of the Executive Committee. The President of PHFI is a non-voting, ex-officio member of the Executive Committee holding the position of the Member Secretary.