- THE WORK
- OUR PEOPLE
- PHFI LIVE
- WORK WITH US
- CONTACT US
The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is working towards building a healthier India. It is helping to address the limited institutional and systems capacity in India by strengthening education and training, advancing research and technology and facilitating policy and practice in the area of Public Health. PHFI is headquartered in New Delhi with national presence through its constituent units of regional Indian Institutes of Public Health (IIPHs) and Centers of Applied Research in core public health themes. The Foundation, established in 2006 as a public private initiative, is governed by an independent board comprising of senior government officials, eminent Indian and International academic and leaders, civil society representatives and corporate leaders. For more information, please visit the website www.phfi.org.
Public Health Foundation of India’s (PHFI) through the “NACO-PHFI-TSU” project is setting up Technical Support Units – (TSUs) in five states of India namely Gujarat, Jharkhand, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand. The TSUs will provide technical assistance to the State AIDS Control Societies. The project has been awarded to PHFI by the National AIDS Control Organization (NACO).
- Support SACS on all aspects of planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of PPTCT, EID, STI/RTI services and HIV-TB collaborative activities.
- Assist SACS in strategizing and executing plans for scaling up of coverage of ANC for HIV & Syphilis testing services including private sector.
- Facilitate coordination with senior officials of NHM including RNTCP, RCH, and SACS.
- Assist SACS in developing mechanism for minimizing linkages loss within PPTCT cascade from detection to treatment for HIV & Syphilis and to facilitate linkages between ICTC and RNTCP diagnostic cum treatment facilities.
- Spearhead and support SACS for the scale up of HCTS facilities and CBT sites in the country.
- Assist SACS in preparation of annual Action Plans with respect to BSD, STI.
- Provide support to DAPCUs, ICTCs and DSRCs for strengthening the service uptake.
- Support to SACS for quality record keeping of data, follow up on data collection, validation, analysis and reporting as well as feedback to the relevant facilities and functionaries.
- Assist SACS for efficient commodities management related to BSD & STI including timely forecasting, planning, procurements, monitoring the supply use at health facilities and reporting on stock outs on timely basis.
- Conduct regular supervisory visits to ICTC, STI clinics in the state.
- Facilitate the planning and execution of experience sharing across States/ Facilities.
- Development of a Road Map for transferring technical knowledge to ICTC and DSRC facilities.
- Undertake field visits, especially to poorly performing District/ Facilities to monitor and ensure smooth implementation of program activities.
- Support SACS in conducting Training/Capacity Building Workshops of DAPCUs and facility Staff.
- Provide a succinct report on the status of programme implementation and other important development on a quarterly basis or as and when required.
- Attend periodic review meeting at NACO.
- Any other work as assigned Supervisor or Project Director-SACS.
- Preferably post-graduate / Diploma in community Medicine /PSM/ Any Clinical Discipline Or MPH/PG diploma in public Health / Health Management Or Fellowship in HIV medicine / Diploma in HIV medicine.
- Candidate with work experience in the field of health programs especially HIV/ AIDS at National Level is preferable.
Annual Salary (CTC) will commensurate with available skills and fitment of the incumbent as per the selection process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Applications, along with detailed CV, may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the exact Position Code (PHFI-TEBS-122) in the subject line.
Please also send the following information along with your application.
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice Period
- Current Location
- Preferred Location
- How did you hear about this opportunity?
Last Date of Receipt of Applications: 24 February 2020
- Candidates should have an excellent academic record, good communication skills, a commitment to high quality graduate / post-graduate education.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview.
- Persons employed in Government/Semi-Government Organization or Educational Institutions in India must apply through proper channel.
- PHFI reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all available positions.
- The requirements of minimum qualification and/or experience may be relaxed in the case of candidates with outstanding credentials.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding any delays, conduct & result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
“PHFI reserves the sole right to alter/modify/cancel the entire selection process or the position or the vacancy or to disqualify any candidature at any stage of the selection process”.
Women are encouraged to apply!