- THE WORK
- OUR PEOPLE
- PHFI LIVE
- WORK WITH US
- CONTACT US
The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is working towards building a healthier India. It is helping to address the limited institutional and systems capacity in India by strengthening education and training, advancing research and technology and facilitating policy and practice in the area of Public Health. PHFI is headquartered in New Delhi with national presence through its constituent units of regional Indian Institutes of Public Health (IIPHs) and Centers of Applied Research in core public health themes. The Foundation, established in 2006 as a public private initiative, is governed by an independent board comprising of senior government officials, eminent Indian and International academic and leaders, civil society representatives and corporate leaders.
Partnership for Sustained Impact – III propose to continue selective support to the National AIDS Control Organization (NACO) and selected states to ensure adequate coverage and quality of key prevention interventions under the 4th phase of the National AIDS Control Program (NACP IV). PHFI proposes to extend the strategic, Techno Managerial support to NACO for effectively rolling out NACP IV at the national and state level. The proposed project will specifically support the prevention program at the national level and state level, especially the states with lower health system capacities. The national level support to NACO includes strategic, technical and managerial support to IEC division, NACO for corporate communication including printing of Training Manuals/Modules/Reports for consultation workshops and for dissemination (limited to 1-2 items) and for design and development of research papers for poster presentation in International/Regional AIDS conferences.
- Logistic and administrative support to the PMU at PHFI. Provide timely and complete logistic support for travel and stay for PMU staff
- Logistic and administrative support to the project staff at NACO. Provide timely and complete logistic support for travel and stay for project staff at NACO
- Develop and maintain appropriate systems for filing, stationary, store and asset register, inventory management of the project
- Maintain all Project files in order and share the same for review with the Project Lead and Consultant-Finance & Grants fortnightly
- Regular coordination with HR on all project related work
- Maintain attendance and leave status of project staff at NACO on a monthly basis and share with HR, after approval of the competent authority in NACO
- Organize workshops/conferences including venue scouting, reviewing offers, logistic managements of the event, travel arrangement of staff, payment processing through finance etc.
- Logistic support to NACO for any meeting to be organized by the project (PSI III) at NACO
- Support in providing printing materials as and when requested by NACO as mentioned in the MoU
- Organize international travel for both PMU and NACO team to attend International/Regional Conference/ Trainings
- Manage local travel to NACO and any other place (local travel) as directed by the Project Lead
- Manage out station travel for conducting training and any other meetings as and when required
- Follow up with the vendors for the bills to be submitted on time
- Review all bills, prepare vendor form and submit the same for payment to the payment desk on time
- Travel to NACO as and when required for providing support for meetings, workshops, other logistics etc.
- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Project Lead and Consultant Finance & Grants, as and when required.
- Post Graduate in any Discipline
- Good Writing and Communication Skills in English and Hindi
- Working knowledge of computers including MS Office package
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Development Sector in admin position
Annual Salary (CTC) will commensurate with available skills and fitment of the incumbent as per the selection process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Applications, along with detailed CV, may be sent to: email@example.com. Please highlight the exact Position Code (PHFI-PRSE-102) in the subject.
Please send the following information along with your application (In Email Body): ·
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice Period
Last Date of Receipt of Applications: 11th January 2019
- Candidates should have an excellent academic record, good communication skills, a commitment to high quality graduate / post-graduate education.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview.
- Persons employed in Government/Semi-Government Organization or Educational Institutions in India must apply through proper channel.
- PHFI reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all available positions.
- The requirements of minimum qualification and/or experience may be relaxed in the case of candidates with outstanding credentials.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding any delays, conduct & result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
“PHFI reserves the sole right to alter/modify/cancel the entire selection process or the position or the vacancy or to disqualify any candidature at any stage of the selection process”.
Women are encouraged to apply