- THE WORK
- OUR PEOPLE
- PHFI LIVE
- WORK WITH US
The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is working towards building a healthier India. It is helping to address the limited institutional and systems capacity in India by strengthening education and training, advancing research and technology and facilitating policy and practice in the area of Public Health. PHFI is headquartered in New Delhi with national presence through its constituent units of regional Indian Institutes of Public Health (IIPHs) and Centers of Applied Research in core public health themes. The Foundation, established in 2006 as a public private initiative, is governed by an independent board comprising of senior government officials, eminent Indian and International academic and leaders, civil society representatives and corporate leaders. For more information, please visit the website www.phfi.org.
To facilitate the process of transparent and evidence informed decision making in the field of health, Government of India has created an institutional arrangement called the Health Technology Assessment in India (HTAIn) under the Department of Health Research (DHR). HTAIn is entrusted with the responsibility to collate and where needed generate evidence related to the clinical effectiveness, cost-effectiveness, and safety of medicines, devices and health programs using the Health Technology Assessment (HTA) approach. Indian Institute of Public Health, Hyderabad has been selected as a hub of HTAIn with the mandate of carrying out HTA for government and various other relevant agencies in that region.
- Help in developing Health Technology Assessment (HTA) project proposals.
- Extract and analyze assessment data.
- Carry out statistical modelling of assessment data.
- Carryout systematic review of literature—scoping, descriptive and systematic review with meta-analysis.
- Help in writing reports and developing manuscripts.
- Present project brief at ethical and technical committees.
- Liaise with Government health department, HTAIn secretariat, various related committees and related agencies such as National Health Mission.
- Facilitate recruitment for HTA projects.
- Facilitate data analysis and management of data repository.
- Prepare project reports and Budget.
- Prepare publication quality manuscripts.
- Travel within state and to other state as well as Delhi.
- Any other task as assigned by the supervisor/PI.
- MBBS with Master’s in Public Health/PhD/Masters in Public Health of Epidemiology /Biostatistic
- Publication in reputed peer-reviewed journals will be given weightage.
- Working post-degree in Public Health/Bio-medical research projects at middle to senior researcher level for 3 years. For PhD holders, the post-PhD experience can be relaxed to 1 years provided the thesis was aligned to any public health project or programme and there are publication(s) from it.
- Academic review (scoping and systematic).
- Competence at biostatistics with fluent use of statistical software (preferably R and STATA).
- Competence at study designs and sampling statistics.
- Good academic writing skill.
Process to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may send their updated CV to email@example.com and fill the application form – https://bit.ly/2ZkhnAJ.Please mention the exact Position Code (PHFI-RSPM-106) in the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Last Date of Receipt of Applications: 28 February 2021
Please note that Annual Salary (CTC) will commensurate with available skills and fitment of the incumbent as per the selection process.
- Candidates are requested to refer PHFI website for position description & process for applying. Please note only those applications will be considered which are received as per instruction written on PHFI website.
- Candidates should have an excellent academic record, good communication skills, a commitment to high quality graduate / post-graduate education.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview.
- Persons employed in Government/Semi-Government Organization or Educational Institutions in India must apply through proper channel.
- PHFI reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all available positions.
- The requirements of minimum qualification and/or experience may be relaxed in the case of candidates with outstanding credentials.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding any delays, conduct & result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
“PHFI reserves the sole right to alter/modify/cancel the entire selection process or the position or the vacancy or to disqualify any candidature at any stage of the selection process”.
Women are encouraged to apply!