- THE WORK
- OUR PEOPLE
- PHFI LIVE
- WORK WITH US
- CONTACT US
The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is working towards building a healthier India. It is helping to address the limited institutional and systems capacity in India by strengthening education and training, advancing research and technology and facilitating policy and practice in the area of Public Health. PHFI is headquartered in New Delhi with national presence through its constituent units of regional Indian Institutes of Public Health (IIPHs) and Centers of Applied Research in core public health themes. The Foundation, established in 2006 as a public private initiative, is governed by an independent board comprising of senior government officials, eminent Indian and International academic and leaders, civil society representatives and corporate leaders.
PHFI is undertaking a feasibility study for development and evaluation of a screening tool for detection of anemia and early stages of oral cancer using Aqsens Health non-invasive technique being developed with salivary diagnostic system. The feasibility study will be done to develop the core technology and assess its use and diagnostic accuracy of the technology for oral cancer and anemia.
- To co-ordinate, plan, oversee and manage the above mentioned project
- To make scientific contributions to the project including study design and data collection for conducting a high-quality study, presentations at scientific meetings, data management, analysis and report writing
- To Assist study team in organizing project meetings and work closely with team members across various projects to fulfill various study related tasks
- To assist in any other institutional activity, as and when required and other tasks assigned by the Principal Investigator
- Inter- and Intra-departmental with colleagues, external collaborators and multi-stake holders (field investigators, patients and other study participants, clinicians and tertiary cancer care centres)
- Co-ordination with administration, HR and finance for various project related tasks will be required
- PHFI will be the hub for data documentation, management and privacy. All biological specimens collected will be transferred and stored at PHFI lab. Monthly monitoring and reporting is required
- Periodic reports on project protocol and budget (3-monthly) is mandatory
- Bachelors in biomedical science or cancer biology or nutrition with training in research methods
- Quantitative analytic skills , Experience in statistical packages and software such as STATA
- 0-2 years
Annual Salary (CTC) will commensurate with available skills and fitment of the incumbent as per the selection process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Applications, along with detailed CV, may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please highlight the exact Position Code (PHFI-RSAT-125) in the subject.
Please send the following information along with your application (In Email Body): ·
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice Period
Last Date of Receipt of Applications: 12 February 2019
- Candidates should have an excellent academic record, good communication skills, a commitment to high quality graduate / post-graduate education.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview.
- Persons employed in Government/Semi-Government Organization or Educational Institutions in India must apply through proper channel.
- PHFI reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all available positions.
- The requirements of minimum qualification and/or experience may be relaxed in the case of candidates with outstanding credentials.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding any delays, conduct & result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
“PHFI reserves the sole right to alter/modify/cancel the entire selection process or the position or the vacancy or to disqualify any candidature at any stage of the selection process”.
Women are encouraged to apply