- THE WORK
- OUR PEOPLE
- PHFI LIVE
- WORK WITH US
- CONTACT US
The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is working towards building a healthier India. It is helping to address the limited institutional and systems capacity in India by strengthening education and training, advancing research and technology and facilitating policy and practice in the area of Public Health. PHFI is headquartered in New Delhi with national presence through its constituent units of regional Indian Institutes of Public Health (IIPHs) and Centers of Applied Research in core public health themes. The Foundation, established in 2006 as a public private initiative, is governed by an independent board comprising of senior government officials, eminent Indian and International academic and leaders, civil society representatives and corporate leaders.
- Responsible for end to end recruitment process, on boarding process and other HR Processes for assigned projects/ division. Ensure recruitment process is managed as per laid down process and within timelines & budget. Ensuring hiring are done effectively and optimally focused.
- Keeping track of recruitment TAT for all positions and ensure timelines are met.
- Ensure that the data is centrally available at all time and shared with all stake holders across the organization as per defined timeline.
- Liaison with internal teams such as Finance, Accounts, Admin, IT and other projects.
- Liaison with external consultancy agencies and other vendors associated with assigned responsibilities.
- Submit periodic reports for the related responsibilities.
- Any other related tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Masters/Post Graduate degree in Human Resources or related field
- Around 3 or more years of relevant experience in handling recruitments and various other HR Processes.
- Good Analytical Skills
- Sound Knowledge of HR Processes, Labour Law Compliances
Annual Salary (CTC) will commensurate with available skills and fitment of the incumbent as per the selection process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Applications, along with detailed CV, may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please highlight the exact Position Code (PHFI-OFCR-113) in the subject line. Please also send the following information along with your application:
· Current remuneration
· Expected remuneration
· Notice Period
Last Date of Receipt of Applications: 17th March 2019
- Candidates should have an excellent academic record, good communication skills, a commitment to high quality graduate / post-graduate education.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview.
- Persons employed in Government/Semi-Government Organization or Educational Institutions in India must apply through proper channel.
- PHFI reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all available positions.
- The requirements of minimum qualification and/or experience may be relaxed in the case of candidates with outstanding credentials.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding any delays, conduct & result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
“PHFI reserves the sole right to alter/modify/cancel the entire selection process or the position or the vacancy or to disqualify any candidature at any stage of the selection process”.
Women are encouraged to apply!