- THE WORK
- OUR PEOPLE
- PHFI LIVE
- WORK WITH US
PHFI established a Centre for Digital Health in April 2020 to facilitate harmonization of its research initiatives currently undertaken, and advance new and potentially transformational initiatives across the PHFI universe. The unit explores applications of digital health technology in public health, and strives to lead the nation’s effort in transforming healthcare. It aims to bring together players in the public and private sector as well as civil society organizations. PHFI’s evidence based, insightful research that is regional in perspective and global in outlook, combined with committed professionals of multi-disciplinary expertise, is the backbone of this centre. It is an intersection between PHFI’s research, training and knowledge of public health and the network of partners who are leaders in technology.
Through this it is intended to expand, upscale and implement some of the existing health technology tools (e.g., DSS, CADT) and systems (e.g., literacy and referral pathways, data repository systems) that have been developed at PHFI. The CDH is currently under the leadership of Prof. Dorairaj Prabhakaran, Vice-President (Research & Policy), PHFI.
Some of the key projects under the centre include:
- Digisahayam – An assisted telemedicine solution for digital health equity.
For more information visit: https://www.digisahayam.org/
- Health Technologies Division – Hi Rapid Lab has designed and developed various health technologies for population health.
For more information visit: https://phfi.org/covid19/health-technologies-division/
- Swasthya Sahayak – PHFI has also indigenously developed Swasthya Sahayak, a point of Care technology which is operated using an Android tablet and provides several upstream and downstream benefits.
For more information visit: https://www.swasthyasahayak.com/
- Cardiology Masterclass – A specialized educational program to provide new & practical knowledge in the field of cardiology directed towards clinical cardiologists & those in training (DM and DNB and aspiring cardiologists).
For more information visit: https://cardiomasterclass.org/
- Endocrinology Masterclass – A specialized educational program to provide new & practical knowledge in the field of endocrinology. It is directed towards endocrinologists & those in training (DM and DNB and aspiring endocrinologists).
For more information visit: https://endomasterclass.org/
- Cardiology Short Courses on ECG and Heart Failure – The Cardiology Masterclass Short Courses are educational programs on selected topics related to cardiovascular disease management and prevention have been designed by the leading cardiologists across the country with an aim to build capacity among physicians.
For more information visit: https://cardiomasterclass.org/shortcourses/
- Certificate Course in Management of Hypertension – The CCMH is a joint certification Program by Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI), New Delhi, Centre for Chronic Disease Control (CCDC), New Delhi, International Society of Hypertension (ISH) and British & Irish Hypertension Society (BIHS).
For more information visit: https://www.ccmh.org.in/index.php