Dr P.G. Tulpule Scholarship (2023 – 24)
What is Dr P. G. Tulpule Scholarship Fund?
Dr P G Tulpule Scholarship Fund seeks to encourage students to choose, pursue and advance career and work in public health, with specific focus on public health nutrition and allied areas. The full/part scholarship fund will be available to students enrolling for MPH and PGDPHM courses at PHFI.
Locations where Master of Public Health (MPH) program is available
The MPH program is currently being offered by Indian Institutes of Public Health (IIPHs) under the aegis of PHFI at Delhi NCR (Gurgaon), Gandhinagar (Gujarat), Hyderabad (Telangana), Shillong (Meghalaya) and Bhubaneswar (Odisha).
Applications are invited for Dr PG Tupule Scholarship for MPH Self Sponsored Students batch of 2023- 2025.
Locations where PGDPHM Course is available
The PGDPHM course is currently being offered by Indian Institutes of Public Health (IIPHs) under the aegis of PHFI at Delhi, National Capital Region (Gurgaon), Gandhinagar (Gujarat), Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh), Bhubaneswar (Orissa).
Applications are invited for Dr PG Tupule Scholarship for PGDPHM Self Sponsored Students batch of 2023- 2024
Scholarship will be awarded to candidates who have specific interest in Public Health Nutrition. This will be assessed through:
- previous work experience in public health nutrition OR;
- previous education or research projects focussed on public health nutrition OR
- specific focus on public health nutrition in proposed course of study at IIPHs
Amongst the group that meets the above criteria, preference will be accorded to
- Women candidates
- Candidates with NGO work experience, or who will work in backward and rural districts in India post PGDPHM course
A Scholarship Committee across PHFI and IIPH’s will assess scholarship applications from the pool of self-sponsored candidates selected for the MPH and PGDPHM program.
- Dr PG Tulpule scholarship would only be offered to the Indian nationals
- Dr PG Tulpule scholarship would be offered to the self-sponsored applicants applying for MPH and PGDPHM being offered by PHFI through the IIPHs.
- Applicants having good academic background and women applicants will preferred
- A select Scholarship Committee’s will review applicant’s candidature for the said scholarship
- Decision to call a candidate for interview or select a candidate for scholarship will be final and no representation in this regard will be entertained
- Incomplete and unsigned/unsubstantiated application forms are liable to be rejected
Last Date for application
Last date of receiving application for the Dr P G Tulpule Scholarship is 15th February, 2024. Eligible students who have already taken admission in MPH and PGDPHM program at respective IIPHs, may submit the duly filled in scholarship application along with attachments to the Assistant Manager at respective IIPHs.Scholarship Form