- THE WORK
- OUR PEOPLE
- PHFI LIVE
- WORK WITH US
- CONTACT US
The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is working towards building a healthier India. It is helping to address the limited institutional and systems capacity in India by strengthening education and training, advancing research and technology and facilitating policy and practice in the area of Public Health. PHFI is headquartered in New Delhi with national presence through its constituent units of regional Indian Institutes of Public Health (IIPHs) and Centers of Applied Research in core public health themes. The Foundation, established in 2006 as a public private initiative, is governed by an independent board comprising of senior government officials, eminent Indian and International academic and leaders, civil society representatives and corporate leaders.
UDAY:Under the proposed program of operational research, in two selected sites (Vizag and Sonipat) in India, the study will determine: a) the prevence of diabetes and high blood pressure (HBP) and their risk factors among general population, b) Knowledge about both conditions among the general population and patients, c) healthcare providers diabetes and HBP management practices, d) access to diabetes and HBP treatment and subsequently implement and evaluate a multicomponent, multi-level, comprehensive intervention program to improve the prevention, detection and management of diabetes and HBP.
- Supervise and coordinate field data collection, Coordination biological sample collection storage and transport
- Liaise with site, district and state health authorities and others stakeholders to advance project activities
- Coordinate data entry and contribute to data cleaning, analysis and reporting
- Prepare periodic progress report/ presentations on the project implementation status
- Conduct literature reviews, information on multiple sources to write or to help write manuscript for publication
- Performance monitoring: Timely completion of assigned tasks Effective coordination of field data collection and transport of biological samples, Systematic documentation of training program, meetings
- Timely preparation of project reports and presentations, Appropriate synthesis of information from multiple sources/ conduct literature reviews to write or to help write manuscripts for publications
- Contribute to development of survey and interventions including training programs
- Contribute to data collection, cleaning, entry and analysis, Exercise initiative in contributing to activities in and outside your mandate work effectively as a part of team
- Supervise and coordinate field data collection from field
- Data entry and contribute to data cleaning, analysis and reporting
- Master Degree in Public Health or Related Field, Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) or Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- 2-5 years of experience
- Working Knowledge of Statistical Analysis using STATA
- Working Knowledge of Research Ethics and Scientific Integrity
- Participated in publication of research findings
- Annual Salary (CTC) will commensurate with available skills and fitment of the incumbent as per the selection process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Applications, along with detailed CV, may be sent to: email@example.com. Please highlight the exact Position Code (PHFI-RSFW-121) in the subject.
Last Date of Receipt of Applications: 09 December 2018
- Candidates should have an excellent academic record, good communication skills, a commitment to high quality graduate / post-graduate education.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview.
- Persons employed in Government/Semi-Government Organization or Educational Institutions in India must apply through proper channel.
- PHFI reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all available positions.
- The requirements of minimum qualification and/or experience may be relaxed in the case of candidates with outstanding credentials.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding any delays, conduct & result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
“PHFI reserves the sole right to alter/modify/cancel the entire selection process or the position or the vacancy or to disqualify any candidature at any stage of the selection process”.
Women are encouraged to apply