- Saxena, D., Mavlankar, D.V. Outbreak of HEV in Saraspur area of Ahmedabad City
- Saxena, D., Mavlankar, D.V. Use of Mobile Technology for Outbreak investigation and better disease surveillance
- Mavlankar, D.V., Saxena, D. AP Labs: Management of Laboratories : For Hospital Management training at IIM Ahmedabad (Case Study)
- Saxena, D. Satia, J.K.Improving young people’s reproductive and sexual health and enhance empowerment in Gujarat through demonstrating convergence of health programs- A Baseline study(Working Paper)
- Saxena, D. Satia, J.K.Formative study on improving young people’s reproductive and sexual health and enhance empowerment in Gujarat through demonstrating convergence of health programs in Talod taluka of Sabarkantha. (Working Paper)
- Setia, M., Chaudhary,P., Rana,R., Azhar, G., Gajjar, J.D., Mavalankar, D. “Ideal Locations for New Public Health Facilities in Rural Gujarat: Developing Location Criteria and Identifying Locations using GIS Tools” (working paper).
- Setia, M., Sheth, S., Arora, D., Rana, R., Mavalankar, D.“Public Health Facility Designs: Identifying Shortcomings of Existing Type Designs and Proposing New Designs for PHCs and CHCs in Rural Gujarat” (working paper).
- Setia, M., Azhar, G.S., Rana, R., Mavalankar, D.“Population dynamic trends for health policy and planning: Identifying shortfalls in public healthcare facilities in rural Gujarat using Census population data”(working paper).
- Gupta, M., Marsden, S., Oluka, T., Sharma, R., Lucas, H. “Lessons learned from implementing IT based education in resource-constrained countries.” Paper written under ARCADE-RSDH (Working Paper)
- Sharma, R., Webster, P., Bhattacharyya, S. “Selection process of community health workers: A qualitative study from a multi-stakeholder perspective in Rajasthan, India” (Working Paper).