Masters of Arts Economics, Bachelor of Arts Economics
Key Achievements at PHFI
- Conducting a literature review on provider payments and financing mechanisms pertaining to provision of healthcare services and further evaluating health financing models.
- Managing and extracting data from the Consumption Expenditure dataset of NSSO for 61
and 68 Rounds using STATA.
- Developing sampling frames and tools for public and private sector units for a government project which was outsourced to PHFI using all India dataset.
- Contributed to Health System in Transition (HiT) India, Report by reviewing and editing the first two chapters: Introduction and Organization and Governance respectively; also made the Health Organization flow chart and Financing flow diagrams for the same.
- Electronic documentation of health budgets of seven core states of India for the project called “Strengthening Eco-System for Sustainable and Inclusive Health Financing in India” which is funded by USAID India.
Last Modified : April 21, 2016, 4:36 pm